Happy Mother's Day!! The monkeys took me out today for breakfast at Ihops. It was nice not really having to cook in awhile. Despite the fact that literally everyone and their mothers were there as well.
Came home after breakfast and decided to take it easy for the day relaxing, listening to some good music and sticking my face into a magazine when I ran across an article that talked about makeup having expiration dates. =/
So according to Women's Day, if using ANY of the following, these all have expiration dates, don't keep them just because!!
Foundation = Purge after 1 year
Powder Eyeshadow = Purge after 1 year
Mascara = Purge after 3 months
Blush or bronzer = Purge after 2 years
Lipstick = Purge after 1 year
Nail Polish = Purge after 1 year
Which would make sense why some of my old stuff kept on cracking and not really working here and there.
Anyways, looks like I have some DE-cluttering to do. At least if I declutter, there'll be more room for other things.
Cool! That is really interesting. All i ever knew about was the 3 month mark for mascaras but I didn't know about the rest :p Eek! That means most of my makeup products are "expired"? =p
ReplyDelete