Thursday, June 3, 2010

::My head's spinning boy I'm in a daze::

ARGH. Look, you didn't have to make a HUGE ASS deal about it. I left high school 6 years ago away from this crap and it just somehow comes back to me. WTF?! It was ONE stupid mistake and it gets blown out of porportion. Everyone agreed that this wasn't going to be the "old wives club". You agree with EVERYTHING I say and then turn around and become the hypocrite. Whatever. I usually laugh it off because I tend NOT to care. Because that's usually the reason why people are much easy going with me versus you. I don't care about the little things & I just let it fly away. You take one small thing and make a HUGE ASS deal about it to everyone else EXCEPT me. and I hear about it LAST.
You know what? whatever. I've ranted and now I'm going to stop. Cause I don't let things get to me. And you know what else? I frankly don't care because I know my time is almost up over here. You want to feel "important"? When I leave, ALL my "shit" will be thrown onto YOU. Take all my work, all my papers, e-mails, phone numbers. Then you will be stuck doing it by yourself. Then that's when you'll see exactly how much MORE work I do than you. Because unlike yours, my life IS hectic. When you take over MY work, you can sit in my shoes for a day. and see how it feels to be ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment