MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I gave in and finally set up my twitter account. Sad yes? Now the gorilla has something else to bug me about because I've directed ALL my tweets to my phone as well. haha, as if my facebook updates and responses wasn't enough to piss him off.
I was talking to one of my girlfriends back from HS today and she inspired me for this idea to start up a blog, with all my receipes, anything & everything that I cook. Pictures w/ words and she'll start hers, and we'll exchange receipes. Kinda like the whole concept of collecting receipes, but unlike the back in the days where everyone would write them on index cards, file the away in a box and exchange them from there, ours will be on a blog, with nothing BUT food. We'll take the receipes that we like, cook the food, add something of our own or do something different and post it back up. Uber excited. Always nice to have someone to play in the kitchen with. Baking or cooking. All the same.
Anyways, before I sign off on this and head off for some much needed ZzZ's, Happy Belated May Day to my ohana. The history behind May Day in Hawai'i was that in 1928, someone wrote an article in the local paper suggesting a holiday was to be made so that everyone on the islands could celebrate wearing of the "lei" which was a hawaiian custom & tradition. Soon enough the phrase, "May Day is Lei Day" was created, and on May 1st in 1928, festivities were held in lei making demostrations/contests, hula dancers and music just filled the air. Everyone all wore leis in downtown Honolulu celebrating flowers, love and most of all, aloha. =)
Let me know how you like Twitter! :P I'm not too into it... all I see are @ signs everywhere, but I have a feeling you will get addicted to it o_o
ReplyDeleteAnyway, recipes!! Do share :D