Okay okay okay, what season is this again? I thought we were in spring slowly going into summer. So why are there 59 degree nights where I'm practically freezing my ass off and constantly fighting for the blankets??
From the time when I last posted till now, feels like the weather's been acting crazier than my raggy mother in-law.
I hate ranting about the weather knowing that even ranting isn't gonna solve it, but this 90 degree heat was killing us yesterday especially since the monkeys wanted to go to the park and I was crossing my fingers hoping they turned on the sprinkler system. But unfortunately luck wasn't on my side.
On a better note, I finally found the one cream cleanser that I'm going to swear my life on.
I was walking aimlessly around Target a month ago looking for something to throw into my empty basket. I hate it when I do that, sadly though usually my rule is when I walk into Target, I try to come out with something or else it'll defeat my purpose of going there in the first place even if it means buying a pack of gum. So back to my story, I was walking around when I saw this guy which led me to reasoning..
1. I didn't NEED it right away, but it WOULD be nice to have something sitting in my cabinet until I ran out of my Biore.
2. $5.99 was quite expensive for a cream cleanser, which means it must be good. And lastly..
3. IT WAS PINK. (For those who knows me on a general level, I'm attracted to almost anything PINK. Hubby even has a story of how bad of a fit I threw when I couldn't find a pink hard shell case for the ipod he got me for my birthday)
Unfortunately after going home, sitting it in my cabinet for a mere 24 hours that I realized that I was going to open it. The scrublet in the middle pops out, apply a tiny amount of cream onto it before applying it to the skin. After scrubbing and rinsing, it leaves a tingly, minty, & fresh CLEAN feeling. I swear I could've felt all that dirt that was covering my pores were gone.
I still have yet to try all the other ones seeing that aside from my cream cleanser, there was also a facial cleanser in the green package and a exfoliating scrub in the orange. Which means I will be at Target again very soon. =)

Pretty awesome!! :D I've read a lot about these cleansers (yes, leave it to me to read shit like this all day long ;P)... glad you liked it :D I was curious about the scrubber thing and it seems really good. Hope it wasn't too drying :D
ReplyDelete