Friday, March 12, 2010

::ATT && cell phones::

My poor blog I'm so terribly sorry I've been neglecting you!! I had a pretty good entry going on but there's much more to add to it so I'll post it when I'm ready. It's weeks worth of entries, should've posted them but everytime I do, I'm always interrupted.
So, I just got off the phone with one of ATT's "knowledgable" service representatives. My phone has been going through "technical difficulties" lately and it's been pissing me the eff off. I mean, I shouldn't be yelling at my phone company, I should be talking to the pathetic loser who started the concept of a phone who wants to be just like the Iphone only difference being that the screen flips sideways because it could "tilt". Unfortunately, I didn't have another working phone around me so there was no way to communicate with them seeing that my phone needed a step-by-step "master reset". If all else fails after that, I'd be picking out another phone. Hubby comes home tomorrow so I guess we will se what happens 24 hours from now.
*sigh* I want my blackberry back more than anything else in the world. Everyone is raving about how well the iphone is, or the newest technology nowadays is Android this and Android that. Just give me a simple blackberry, that's all I'm asking for. Doesn't even have to the latest one. Heck, I'll even settle for the blackberry that my son accidently threw in the water!! I could make a non-working phone work than one that gives me issues on a daily basis.
A RELIABLE phone that I could sync my e-mail with, has a camera so that I could receive && send out pictures as well as text messages, an app so that I could connect with my friends on facebook, and that's NON touchsceen and keyboard.
seriously.. now all I'm saying, is that too much to ask for?

Anyways, this is going to one of many "quick rants". One of those spur the moments. I'll be posting that quite rather large entry later, hopefully after I send these two brats off to bed. =)

1 comment: