Friday, February 19, 2010

::warm blankets::

ugh. This weather has been crazy and it's driving me nuts. Cold days & warm nights, warm days & cold nights, and warm days & warm nights. =(  At least warm days & cold nights have been consistant so far so it's not too bad.
On a good note, my headache that felt like the size of a boulder finally went away. It probably would've gone away sooner had I gave in and took some headache medicine, but since I'm not the one to take them when it comes to the small things I waited for it to go away. I can seriously be my own mother's daughter sometimes. But doesn't mean I'm not going to take that vacation that my body so desperately needs. Talked to hubby about blowing our trip to Missouri for his buddy's wedding and instead doing "Space-A" and flying back home this summer for a week or so. I really hope we can do it cause I seriously need it or else I'll start pulling my hair out and that's not going to be a pretty sight. lol.
I also finally got around to starting & finishing that novel "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks yesterday. It was reallllly good. Hoping to watch the movie when it comes out on DVD because I do think that theatre tickets are ridiculously expensive and one shouldn't have to pay just t o watch something that literally comes out on DVD/ blue-ray the following month. Although I just went to the the theatres recently, my only exception would be 3-D movies, but even then, it seems like the insane amount goes to those 3-D glasses thats needed to watch the movie but after that, one is forced to toss them in a recycling bin. Which from my point of view, literally means throwing money into a recycling bin. If I were extremely chinese, I'd say keep the glasses, and the next time a 3-D movie comes around, bring the glasses, buy a ticket to the regular theatre version of the movie & sneak into the 3-D one when it's time with the glasses. But that's just me.
Anywhoo, I better jump off this thing and take the kiddies out to the park already like I promised them I would. It's been so sunny outside that it's hard to stay indoors knowing that days like these don't come by often. =] update more later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed like crazy when you wrote the "Chinese" way of sneaking into 3D glasses. Never knew you had it in you, but I guess I was wrong :p

    ReplyDelete